17 March 2020

News: Tooting Lido Class now cancelled plus contact details


Events and advice regarding Covid 19 has changed dramatically since even yesterday. I therefore regret but I must cancel my classes with immediate effect as the virus is spreading so quickly in London and I do not want to add to that unfolding disaster.

I am sorry for the short notice, but I have woken up to new advice as reported in The Guardian today. Over the weekend I will make videos and teach online as soon as I have found and tested a suitable platform, probably Zoom, as I have used this before and have an account, somewhere. Thanks in advance for your patience. Having been an 'in-person' person all my life, this will take a little adjustment, but I am willing to adapt.

Flexibility is quality of Tao...

What a strange time we are in. Please let any other SLSC or non-club T'ai Chi students know about the changes, I will prepare posters for the pool and venue later today and email them over to be printed and put around. 

As soon as it is safe to do so I wish to continue teaching, same time and day. I will be back as soon as circumstances allow.

In the meantime you can email me at info at greatrivertaichi dot co dot uk and call or text on 07732 659104. I have films, clips and resources of everything we study and am happy to email them, Dropbox or message. I hope to find a way to have them online but password-protected soon. Both Mark and I still do not wish to put our work online willy-nilly, and thus be part of the endless competition...



Best wishes to you all, be well, Caro 

No comments: