06 November 2015

Psychoyogi

From Hackney student Chris Sansom...
 
 
You may or may not have gathered that I recently, in a fit of late-mid-life crisis (or something), took up playing my trusty old fretless bass guitar after far too many years of neglect. This has reached the point where I'm happy to say I am now a proud member of the excellent Psychoyogi, led by the remarkable Chris Ramsing (similar name, different guy!).

My debut with this outfit is coming up very soon: Saturday 14 November at Biddle Bros., 88 Lower Clapton Road, London E5 0QR - flyer above - and I'd be delighted to see you there... but no pressure! (And if you can't make it, we're at the Birds Nest in Deptford five days later.)

Psychoyogi, in this particular incarnation, is:
Chris Ramsing (lead vocals, guitar, composer/songwriter and generally Main Man)
Chris Sansom (bass, some backing vocals)
Jonas Golland (drums, some backing vocals)
(Jonas also plays with the Tiger Lillies, if you're familiar with them... and even if you're not.)

For a taste (with various predecessors playing bass, and added horns and whatnot):
psychoyogi.com

No comments: