03 June 2015

Karen's LP launch

Dearest of dears,

Well I'm simply very excited about the launch of my debut album 'Bitter Sweet' next Thursday 11th June :)- band practise is rocking and magic is in the air !!! Tickets are disappearing so it's wise to book ASAP as the last launch show sold out in advance. Please see details on flyer above. NB, if tickets are still available on the door, they will be £12, not the advance £9 price.

You can book through the Facebook event or through my website www.karengracemusic.com.

I am also playing this Friday in my duo for a fundraiser at The Round Chapel Old School Rooms, Powerscroft Road London E5 OPU. 7-11 pm. Tickets £5, Concessions £10. Proceeds go to a new project befriending marginalised people in the local area.

And last but not least my full band are playing at The Slaughtered Lamb this Sunday at 7pm. All details here. If you can't make the launch or don't book a ticket in time, come along to this as the magic starts to build !!

Warmest wishes love-pops and see you next Thursday if not before !!

Karen x

www.karengracemusic.com
 

No comments: