18 May 2015

Karen's LP launch

Dearest People

With only just over 3 weeks to go 'til the launch of my album 'Bitter Sweet' at the awesomely magical Passing Clouds, it's wise to buy tickets now, as they are already disappearing, and my last launch show sold out ahead of time. Don't miss out !! I will be playing with a full band including a harp, violins, a banjo, clarinet and more... -it's going to be real special :).

The launch is on 11th June, 7.30pm Passing Clouds, 1 Richmond Road, London, E8 4AA. Here's the Facebook event.

Tickets are £9. You can buy tickets and pre-orer an album here.

I will be supported by the awesome Dan Korn, and Iago Banet.

I also have a gig on Friday 5th and Sunday 7th June- more details to follow.

Can't wait !

Karen x

www.karengracemusic.com

No comments: