11 November 2014

Back from outer space

Well, not really, but it feels that way. I have been busy relaunching my boat after having her up the slipway for almost 2 months and living here and there. I finally feel able to engage with the internet again. I have been doing lots of leg work and email writing to get a replacement venue for our summer event. In the next few days I hope to be able to announce a wonderful riverside venue for next year's 10th Annual T'ai Chi Intensive, but I must wait until it is totally finalised, so watch this space.

So as not to have too bumpy a 're-entry' into normal life, and whilst down with a cold, I have been treating myself to some quality time with SF books and films, so  I went to see 'Interstellar' at an IMAX cinema - a really good spectacle, but utterly delusional, of course. I also saw 'Two Years At Sea' on DVD last night which was a delight, featuring Jake Williams of Rhynie.



I am really looking forward to this weekend's workshops in Aberdeenshire and have lots of great things to show and share.

No comments: