26 October 2011

December workshops

On Friday 2nd December we will be at Fetternear for staff, Sabre and Sword. I have new postures for Sword, tips for sabre, and also we will concentrate on the '3 jabs' classic stepping Yang Style partner work with Staff.

On the Saturday at Balvack your beginner and Short Form students will be made very welcome, but there will be plenty to deepen for the regular attendees. The evening will be covering all aspects of partnerwork.

On the Sunday I will be working us hard on Long Form! I hope to make corrections, clarifications and answer your questions so that you can enliven your practice of this, the jewel of the Yang Style.

The evening will be spent on the Dance, with new postures, all the applications and any revision that is needed. We will also do some Heartwork and look at what we learned at the October workshop.

Hope this whets the appetite!

No comments: