Thanks to Janet in London for putting me on to moodscope. I have tried drawing graphs before at various stages of life, to keep a track of correllations between natural cycles and mood, but I have not been entirely sure what I was tracking, so the insights have been limited. This is a neat set up and started by a sincere chap, it seems. Anyway, I am giving it a whirl.
A few days later update; the graph is indeed very useful, but if you are having a go then you may not like the blurb that comes with the results each day. They are generic com gen comments and encourage you to 'replay positive memories', as if feelings are some program you could run... Anyway, enough of my annoyance with folks using the machine model for human or organic paradigms. The graph tool is very useful for self enquiry: the clap trap from the inbuilt comment program is less so. However, if you want to know what it's like living with a slightly manic, but well meaning, first year pschology undergraduate, then the blurb is for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment