20 June 2011

thanks

...to all the Aberdeenshire posse who came and worked hard all weekend on their T'ai Chi. Please pass all the goodies on to Alison and anyone else who couldn't be there (custard pies, uproots, letting the push, kick, energy go past you...). As for the gob-stoppers and humbugs, happy sucking! I hope it was clear that I feel you are all doing great stuff with your T'ai Chi, the way you work things out and get on with stuff off your own bat: it's really inspiring. I deliberately gave everyone tricky stuff to work on for the summer: ie. whatever was proving difficult in your own partnerwork. However, this is to tide you over until I am back in September, and I didn't want to leave you with no challenges to rise to. But in case it wasn't clear: well done for all your loving and hard work. It is my pleasure to come and teach such an enthusiastic bunch of fellow players. Looking forward to seeing many of you in Hampton very soon.

No comments: