This was the blog for Great River T'ai Chi and The T'ai Chi Centre from 2006-2023. This is now archive-only. You can find the schools at www.thetaichicentre.co.uk and www.greatrivertaichi.com
09 December 2010
Taichi Caledonia 2011
I have just received the programme for next year's Taichi Caledonia. For the first time, I am not very excited by the line-up of workshops, and due to money being somewhat tighter, I don't think I shall be going. It is still always a really good fun week, and I love to see Wang Ning and meet up with other T'ai Chi friends, but in the absence of Fernando Chedel, Wang Hai-Jun, or other teachers whom I am very keen to study with, I may give it a miss and spend the money on The Schumacher College workshop with Iain McGilchrist instead. However, if money is no object to you, I still would recommend it as a great week of T'ai Chi in a lovely town, home to the finest castle in Scotland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment