
I just had a wonderful trip to Sweden and taught two 3 hour workshops on Saturday. Thanks to Anna for organising and for great work and energy from Anna, Anna, Anna, Mithila and Micke. It was the first time I have ever remembered everyone's name at a workshop, first try. I will post pictures soon, but had a tremendous stay at Anna's husband's family sea-side place; sleeping in a hut on a rock at the sea's edge was fabulous. Villgott the kitten brightened my days greatly, as did all the Dahlmann children and family. I am certainly falling in love with Sweden, its countryside and people. Thanks to Jon whose idea it was to take me there in the first place.The next proper partnerwork workshops will probably be in Gothenburg on 22-24th October where we will carry on from last visit's work: sticking, push hands, sensitivity training and applications. There may also be a Form group starting, where we will work on the Short Form first of all. Contact Anna for details.
No comments:
Post a Comment