Our first T'ai Chi partnerwork workshops in Sweden will almost certainly take place on Saturday evening 20th and Sunday afternoon 21st March, at Mia, in Gothenburg. Full dates and times will follow soon, the price is likely to be 300sek for one workshop and 500sek for both. Concessions are available. All are welcome, no experience of T'ai Chi is necessary for these introductory days, we will start from first principles: Connection, sinking, turning, relaxing. T'ai Chi players of all styles are welcome too. The workshops are non-competitive, friendly and we encourage all participants to meet up and play together with what they learn over the weekend. If there is interest, we will make this a regular feast.
I will add the tag 'sweden' to all future posts regarding these events, so you can search for them more easily on this blog.
I will update the main website with a Swedish info page if and when the workshops become regular. I would like to send my thanks in advance to Mithila and Anna for organising this event.
No comments:
Post a Comment