21 January 2010

Aberdeenshire ahoy

I am really looking forward to coming up tomorrow and have lots of T'ai Chi goodies for the Scottish students. I hope you are all free of flu, colds and general sniffles, as well as able to get out of your own front doors without 2 feet of snow getting in the way.

I apologise for the relative lack of blogs and news from my end. My sister in law, who is expecting her second child, was taken to hospital suddenly on Sunday, so I have been helping out with my little niece whenever I have not been teaching. At some point in the next three weeks there will be another little Ross in the world, but she will be quite premature, and needing special care at first. If I am not available by phone or email over the next two months, I am probably drawing penguins with Isabella or crocheting with Tania (we are learning from books)on her ward at our local hospital.

(Any crochet wizards amongst my students; please make yourselves known. I will happily arrange a lesson swap.)

No comments: