14 May 2007

Tooting ahoy

I have had no time to blog what with moving out of Forgue, moving into the flat in South London and buying and selling those places... I have lots of good photos fom the last few sessions at Forgue and will post them soon. I should be back online properly in a few days. Thanks to David who took my London classes last week during the mayhem. All classes are running as normal and I am available for 121s again too. I will be back up in Scotland to teach in early June.

If anyone who was at the class at my home in Forgue has picked up my black teaching jacket (exactly like Paolo's) I would be grateful if you could let me know.

Actual T'ai Chi blogs will follow soon! Lots of new faces in the London and Scotland classes, which is great. In two weekends time there will be the workshops here in Tooting, please come if you can. Until then, my love goes out to all the students.

No comments: