01 May 2007

This weekend

I will be heading back up to Scotland this Thursday, leaving early monday morning, and will be teaching the Thursday evening class this week at Inverurie. There will be the last ever Sunday session at my home on 6th May, as the new owners move in the following Thursday. Please come if you can. I return to Scotland on Wednesday 9th but cannot teach the beginner's class as I need to finalise things at home for the removers. I will teach the Thursday class again on 10th, and then go back to London and hopefully move into my new flat on Friday 11th...

London classes are up and running, new beginners are welcome on Tuesday nights in Hackney, Wednesday mornings in Clapham and Wednesday evenings in Isleworth, contact me for details. If these times do not suit, my teacher currently has beginners on Monday and Thursday evenings, as well as Sunday afternoons.

The workshop days on 26th and 27th May are all set, do get in touch if you'd like to come, they'll be great. I should be able to put up folks who are visiting London for this.

No comments: