06 December 2020

Mark's payment details

I have heard that some people have no problem paying Mark via bank and some people have many problems... The sort code and account number were correct in all but one email that has been sent, in which they were labelled vice versa. Please mail me at caroline  at greatrivertaichi dot co dot uk for the bank details and / or paypal payment details for Mark if you need them or want to check them. Alternatively, call or text him any afternoon, make a note of what you owe him, and wait until you see him in person.

Sorry if you are having any problems, I corrected my one mixed-up details email very swiftly. It appears some banks just will not recognise Mark's business account. Let me know if I can help.

Invitations to this week's classes will go out tomorrow, Monday. 

No comments: