03 November 2020

Possible Tuesday night Zoom Long Form class with Mark

 After a wonderful final night at the hall for a while, Mark and I discussed a Tuesday Zoom class for all the students studying Long Form level T'ai Chi, whether Tooting regulars, Hackney folk, Scots, Swedes, or far flung old students around the world. The studio at Mark's is free from 7.30-9pm, so he could teach a 1 1/2 hr class of Short Form, warm ups, Salutations, Dragon walk, Long Form and questions, as we did tonight 'in real life'. I can help Mark set this up, as I am used to teaching my short form class on a Wednesday morning. Class is likely to be weekly while lock down persists. If you are interested, drop me an email to info at greatrivertaichi dot co dot uk and I will let Mark know if there is interest. Good luck everyone, be well, where ever you are.

No comments: