07 August 2018

More photos from the workshop

Sabre

Pushing hands

Open and close

Form by the water

Salutations

Applications

Here are some more pictures from the week, it has been too hot to be indoors here since the workshop ended, so much online stuff has gone undone. Now it is time for me to be offline and to relax, and I hope you will too. Tonight I will ask Mark to tell me the term start date, and I will post it here before I go away. Also, go and do the Fleet Footing walk (see earlier post), it is wonderful, and will make you see London in a different light. I have now been to the source of the Fleet, discovered parts of Hampstead heath I did not know, and taken its source water to the Thames, returning it at Hampton Court. That is possibly the first time the Fleet has flowed directly into the Thames upstream! Anyway, it tickled me. I shall be around a bit this summer, as like today, I shall be covering Kevin's class for the veterans later in the month, so will be contactable, if a bit tardy in replying. Also, read Davina's post about the Autumn workshop and do come along!
Have a wonderful summer.

No comments: