28 July 2018

Return and rest

Thanks to all the folks who stayed at the venue and did such a great job cleaning and clearing this morning, as well as, as Charles noted, washing people mugs up during the week... (Next year let's all get a bit better at doing that ourselves!) The Sea Scouts were very happy with how we left the hall, and perhaps we will be back there next year.

I am home now and totally shattered, as well as under-slept, just in from a little bit of heart work on the lawn, and will have an early supper and bed, I think. I was going to write here about some aspects of practice that may be of interest, and some shapes of things to come re future workshops, but it can all wait until tomorrow or Monday. Photos can wait too.

Have a great weekend, I send my love and best wishes to all who came along, and hope it gave you much good stuff to work on, and to sustain you in your practice. I was very much unwell with back pain all week until Friday, so if I was below par in helping you with your study, sincere apologies. A gardener famously requires a cast iron back with a hinge in it. Not having this, I pulled my sacrum very badly at exactly the wrong time of the year. But It is almost better now, and I am enjoying a pain free day, hurrah.

Also best wishes to those half a dozen folks who had really wanted to come along, but for whom work, family commitments, illness or unforeseen events got in the way. We will see you soon!

I will post term dates for London here as soon as Mark decides on when he returns, most likely first or second Tuesday of September. I am teaching 121s / group sessions this summer, so get in touch if you want one.

No comments: