02 May 2018

news

I shall miss my T'ai Chi family while I am away teaching in Ireland over the next fortnight but am excited about the work that I'll be sharing. On Friday I'll be teaching a group of home-schooled children, and some adults, all about colour theory and mixing, at The Happy Pig, Mark Boyle's 'Free Pub' in Cork. Then on Saturday Paul Kingsnorth and I travel to the remote Island of Sherkin to teach Wild Twins, putting image and words back together and inviting the wildness of nature to seep into and bubble out of both. Luckily for me, Anja of the Scottish posse and Sarah from the Mark's Tuesday class will be on this course too, so we can do plenty of Form together and hopefully some salutations on the beach too. Wish me luck.

It's a new tern on Tuesday class next week, for those who pay Mark in blocks.

Next Monday Short Form study group at the studio is on 21st May.

Last night Stever Wheeler of the Dark Mountain Project was my guest at Mark's class. He has done many years Chi Kung, Chinese Medicine and T'ai Chi, so it was a pleasure to invite him along. He is running this wonderful-looking journey in Wales, 'Walking the Tale of Taliesin', have a look at Triskel.

In the current DM13 there is great work by artist photographer Anne Campbell, who is also a neighbour of Davina's. See her excellent work here.

Apparently it is late Spring. But it is rainy and chilly here, after a wonderful sunny Beltane yesterday. Ah well, I shall take the rain with the sun.

No comments: