10 January 2018

Taichi Sessions at The V&A in London

I will be teaching another 3 Beginners T'ai Chi sessions at the wonderful Victoria and Albert Museum, in Kensington on Saturday mornings of 24th March, 16th June and 20th October 2018. These include a special tour with a guide afterwards, entry all day to the museum, and tea or coffee in the café after the tour. It's a great programme, as you get to see the museum when it is empty, and to move around the vast spaces when they are quiet and peaceful. Anyone of Mark's or my students who would like to come and assist me on those days is very welcome. You'll get in to the V&A for free for the day, and I will buy you coffee and cake! We cover sticking, a few warm ups and Five Element Chi Gung. We also demonstrate the Short Form up to Crossing Hands. If you are interested, let me know, and let friends know who might like to come along. Details are on the V&A website, I will post a link as soon as I get one.

No comments: