29 October 2016

New classes in Walton and Plaistow

I am in the process of organizing a daytime beginners class in Walton On Thames, to be held at the lovely Riverside Barn Arts Centre on Tuesdays. The barn is anwonderful space, and on warm days we have use of the Riverside Sensory Garden, overlooking the Thames. More details of this, and hopefully other local-to-me daytime classes soon, possibly at Hampton and Kingston. My midweek evenings are full with T'ai Chi study, practice and assisting Mark, and Monday or Friday evenings are full when I travel to Scotland every four weekends to teach, leaving daytimes only for new classes. I am looking forward to beginning these as I have never run public daytime classes.

121s are always available with me near Hampton Court. 

There will be an informal monthly class in Plaistow starting soon for all the Hackney students to get together for Form and push hands. However any of Mark's students are also welcome to pop along if they are in North London. More details soon. 

No comments: