20 July 2016

Annual Week-Long Intensive

All the details are here.
I am really looking forward to welcoming everyone to our 11th Annual workshop with Mark. These began as events in my home in Scotland, and have evolved over the years to the shape we now know. From my original desire to share what I love doing - my teacher's excellent T'ai Chi - the weeks have become a very sociable and rich mix of everyone's work, love and energy, as well as a period to study uninterrupted and thereby deepen our practice. I have been reflecting on the wonderful family of T'ai Chi folks I have am lucky enough to be part of. Travel well, where ever you travel from, even if that's just Tooting...

If anyone needs to get hold of me regarding the workshop, please email caroline {at} greatrivertaichi {dot} co {dot} uk

No comments: