02 April 2015

Farewell HRC


Thanks to all for a fitting send off to the Round Chapel. It was a lovely class, we managed to whizz through the whole curriculum, apart from connecting hands, which I forgot to do. We did: warm ups, chi kung, salutations, sticking, single push hands, double push hands, short form, one posture, wa bu, ta lu, knocking, the dance, long form, sabre form, sword form. Phew!
Despite moving home 4 times, illness, storms, floods... Hackney class has been and will continue to be a true constant in my life. I love teaching the students, and my goals are keeping the class local, affordable and , of course, as good a class as I can make it.
See you on 22nd April. 
Helium balloons floated gently up and down during the class adding a surreal touch.


Choc egg tea break.


Dance



Sword Form







No comments: