24 March 2014

Recipes lost - please help

I was just sitting down to compile all the T'ai Chi recipes I have collected over the last 10 years for our website, but they are nowhere to be found on my PC and backups. I am surprised they have gone missing, but will just have to start again... Please email me recipes that you would like to share, (including all the regulars please,) when you have a mo. Please send:
Neil: nut roast
Anneke: beetroot salad
Janet: carob cake and butternut squash tart
Sandy: hot smoked fish, stir fry
Marie: choc swiss roll or other delight
Paolo: torta di riso
Davina: koftas, cobbler, soda bread
Scott: anything you'd like to add!
Everyone one, also send any other favourites that have gone down well.
I'll add my channa dahl soup and goats cheese.

There's no hurry, but thanks in advance. Pictures would be a bonus.

No comments: