As I am mid moving home, there'll be fewer blog posts for a while, but all school essential news will be posted. Also, my main website is mid re-design with David, and it will be totally renewed in February. All GR students are invited to send me thoughts, photos, artwork, writings, ideas, as I plan a section for things written by the students. I also finally hope to feature the recipes we've been gathering over the years of all your delicious workshop food in that section too. This was the blog for Great River T'ai Chi and The T'ai Chi Centre from 2006-2023. This is now archive-only. You can find the schools at www.thetaichicentre.co.uk and www.greatrivertaichi.com
18 January 2014
News
As I am mid moving home, there'll be fewer blog posts for a while, but all school essential news will be posted. Also, my main website is mid re-design with David, and it will be totally renewed in February. All GR students are invited to send me thoughts, photos, artwork, writings, ideas, as I plan a section for things written by the students. I also finally hope to feature the recipes we've been gathering over the years of all your delicious workshop food in that section too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment