This was the blog for Great River T'ai Chi and The T'ai Chi Centre from 2006-2023. This is now archive-only. You can find the schools at www.thetaichicentre.co.uk and www.greatrivertaichi.com
22 November 2013
website update
As soon as my flat sells and I finally have the cash to pay David, I will be getting greatrivertaichi.co.uk revamped, redesigned, and made viewable on all devices. There are new and old articles to be added, loads of new pictures, and there will be a brief guide to all the instructors. I would really like to add a few pieces written by any students of Great River. So if you have something you'd like to write about T'ai Chi, your experience of it, or something related, then please do get in touch. I also welcome articles about your other complementary areas of expertise: shiatsu, other martial arts, music, nature, travel and so on. Get in touch with any ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment