23 June 2012

September, October and November dates in Aberdeenshire

Thanks to all who came last night for a great sword session. I forgot to take a photo, so sadly the world will miss out on everyone looking very cool in the 'cross and obstruct right' posture. Anyway, I have just booked my tickets for teaching in September and due to the change in flight times and provider I will be offering 121s all day Friday and the usual Saturday and Sunday morning slots. I leave early on Monday, so that slot is now gone. Let me know if you'd like a session.

I have also just booked Mark's October flights for the 3 day annual Autumn Workshop up here at Fetternear Hall. There will be 3 days of 121s with him on the following Tuesday - Thursday, so let Davina know if you'd like a lesson. More details on that over the Summer.

I have just managed to get some flights for November/December from Flybe, with the points I had accrued, so those are all booked up too... very organised. 121s will be Saturday, Sunday and Monday mornings, for that weekend.

No comments: