18 June 2012

Home

Back in Tooting, so I will catch up with things over the next day or so. Hackney class back to normal this week, I will be teaching all the way through til 11th July. I will be flying on Thursday to Scotland, as that was the only day with available affordable seats, so sadly I will miss this week's Thursday class again. Thanks to Duncan for taking the Hackney class last week.

The Kuti retreat was excellent, very nourishing. I will post some photos soon. The weather was quite extremely varied: gales, torrential rain, hot sunshine, thunder, cold mists. However, the wood burning stove and the right clothing meant it was all good. I plan to return in the Autumn if I have the time, and / or again in the Spring for weeklong stays. I Have found out I will be able to travel on a sleeper around midnight on a Wednesday after class, and return the following Wednesday afternoon, so I will not miss teaching at Hackney. If any of you fancy going there, get in touch and I'll help out.

No comments: