... continues this week.
Sabre: 6.30pm (prompt) until 7.45pm Tuesday at the regular class venue. £5
Sword: 6.30pm (prompt) until 7.45pm Thursday at the regular class venue. £5
Other students are encouraged to arrive as usual and push hands. Beginners on Thursday will still receive tuition and there will also be instructors on hand to assist.
The Staff workshop yesterday was great, and the hall was pleasantly cool. A big thank you to Mark for his energy and attention to everyone's differing challenges. We had lots of partnerwork study, especially the '4 jabs' stepping drill. As many of those who had recently signed up for staff did not attend, it is unlikely that staff sessions at this hall will continue. Please contact me if you wish to continue staff training, and I will arrange private sessions with Mark, as I certainly wish to continue, so I am going to get a bit of 'enlightened self-interest' working on this one...
Thanks to Paolo and Davina for their good energy despite just getting off a plane from Jersey. Also well done to Francis for busking the Staff Form and doing stepping Staff partnerwork on his first lesson.
Sabre and Sword study continue as usual each week at Hackney in my classes. Those wishing to do a little Staff partner work are welcome between 7-8 and I will fit this into the push hands times.


No comments:
Post a Comment