Even the restaurant toilets were full of fabulous Victorian tile art...
This was the blog for Great River T'ai Chi and The T'ai Chi Centre from 2006-2023. This is now archive-only. You can find the schools at www.thetaichicentre.co.uk and www.greatrivertaichi.com
14 October 2011
just back
...from 3 days in York. What a wonderful city. I have only ever played gigs there in the past, driving in by 5pm and leaving in the middle of the night to get to the next town. So I have missed its charms until now. The ancient city walls are incredible, the Minster is one of the most beautiful buildings I have ever been in and the food we ate came in large 'Yorkshire sized' portions and was some of the best I've had. Pics soon, although those of the Green Men and Women who adorn the cathedral surreptitiously from every corner did not come out well, sadly. Thanks to David for teaching the Hackney class on Wednesday. I am back next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment