This was the blog for Great River T'ai Chi and The T'ai Chi Centre from 2006-2023. This is now archive-only. You can find the schools at www.thetaichicentre.co.uk and www.greatrivertaichi.com
22 September 2011
Long Form video resources
As you may know, I don't enjoy using the screen for study aids, but I know the Form videos are useful to many other students. I finally got round to rechecking the old videos we have of Mark doing Long Form and have renamed them according to what postures are covered, (by the numbered list on our websites). Some of the files don't play on Windows Media Player, none seem to play on itunes player. All play fine on my PC's internal video player. If you are studying Long Form with Mark or myself, and want me to send you a link to download these, email me next week, with 'taichi' in the subject line. Most of you will have these vids already, but I am just trying to clarify things. Obviously, I will be attempting to film Mark again on my camera asap, to create files that are a bit less giant, and one video without jumps, but finding a time has been tricky. I will redouble my efforts...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment