Some pictures from the weekend, with camera accidentally set to 'sunset'... very nice!
...to all the Aberdeenshire students who brought such lovely energy to their work this weekend. The uprooting and One Posture work was particularly heartening. Thanks to the Balvack two for their hospitality and to all for the shared food. I am so looking forward to coming up to assist Mark with you all next month at the Autumn 3 day workshop. I have also confirmed the extra day that was suggested for next May with Mark, so we have, in effect, another workshop then too, which is great for all the newer students coming along at your classes. I will create a flyer today for all those interested and email it later. Requirements for the coming workshop are: At least 1/3 Short Form, and happy to busk the rest; some familiarity with Front and Back Heart Salutations; at least 1 side of Double Push Hands, warm up set, sticking, etc. If a new student hasn't seen the One Posture, just gently run them through the choreography, no need to explain the movements as Mark will give teaching on this at the event.



No comments:
Post a Comment