20 September 2011

Amnesty Class

From this week the Amnesty class will be taught by my dear friend and T'ai Chi brother David Knight so I can reduce my travelling load somewhat, and teach at home more. I have thoroughly enjoyed our 3 1/2 years of sessions in Clerkenwell and David has covered for me whenever I have been away. I look forward to standing in for him when he is away! I send my best wishes and thanks to the regular Amnesty bunch for their hard work, dedication and great humour. It was a real acheivement, in only weekly 1hr classes, to get twice through learning the Short Form (with some considerable depth the second time).
I will be updating the main Great River site over the Winter with all changes to classes, so for now, things may be a few months out of date. I am saving up for a revamp, and need to pay David for his hard work on web design.

No comments: