23 July 2011

Thanks

Thanks to Mark for teaching a wonderful workshop and for all 48 attendees for bringing their good energy, hard work and delicious food. It was a roaring success. We plan to return there next year, I will work out the dates around the Olympics and other events and posta provisional date in October. In the meantime, get in touch if you'd like to come along to the October 3 day workshop in Aberdeenshire, more great T'ai Chi with Mark, along similar lines to the weeklong.

I am away with family and then teaching in Sweden, so I will post pics and more in a fortnight. I look forward to seeing folks at Janet's for partnerwork on Tuesdays at 7pm in August as well of those who are having 121s with me at the river or at my place. It is strange to be home and not to be amongst a throng of T'ai Chi family, slipping, connecting and outreaching together.

There were a few bits of lost property: some black Nike tracksuit trousers, and a wooden sword in a white bag. Also, Becky was missing a few plastic plates and cutlery from her picnic set, let me know if you find you have extras.

No comments: