27 July 2011

home

I am finally home from the workshop followed by our annual family camping (mis)adventure. I enthusiastically picked up and swung round my 4 year old niece a couple of mornings ago, right after getting out of my miniscule tent, and really pulled my lower back... D'oh. Quite a lot of pain has meant I have had to cancel going to Sweden for the little 4 hr session I had planned, and now won't see lovely Anna, Micke and Mithi until autumn. But I send all my love. Anna will do a session of T'ai Chi in my place on Friday. I am now resting and taking some quiet time until 1st of August, when I begin 121s again. If you'd like one, get in touch. I have some great photos of the workshop to come over the next few days. I you have some too, please do send me a disc of jpegs, email them, or use Yousendit or Flikr.

I am very happy to be part of our extended T'ai Chi family. I had a wonderful workshop. Happy summer break to all.

No comments: