01 July 2011

Hackney Classes

I have contacted 10 venues locally, and nothing is affordable / open / available / flexible so that we can do our 4 hour sessions with folks turning up for their part of the evening.

New beginners are welcome to pop along and join in over the next two weeks, where we will be is unsure as yet, watch this space! I am unlikely to start a beginners group for at least a year, as I am happy with the group we have. New folks are always welcome to join by having 121s with Carmen to catch them up enough to take part in classes.

Next week is Darren's last week before emigrating back to NZ with his family. His wife was also a great student before she bowed out to have two lovely girls. I look forward to seeing her next week too.

No comments: