09 May 2011

Summer Intensive 2011

The workshop is approaching fast! I hope that Mark's new website will be up and running soon, with a feature for all his and my students to contact each other to plan meet ups outside class for practice or to share info,as well as access resources for T'ai Chi Centre students only. More on that soon.

In the meantime, if any London student can put my Aberdeenshire student Sandy up during the workshop, that'd be ace, do get in touch.

I have visited the outdoor pool 15 mins from the venue at Hampton, it's wonderful. Great pool, little cafe, huge sun deck and lawns, all very 'art deco'. Also there is a good pub 100m from the venue which serves great sandwiches, baked potatoes and light lunches, and will have your order ready for you if you call in advance, say, on your way to Hampton for the day's classes. Also they have a nice garden, real ales and paella is a speciality. I think I'll order us some veg and non-veg dishes for the last night. They said they'll walk them over to us! They don't have a website yet, here's their number: Nick and Jane at the Jolly Coopers: 020 8979 3384.

No comments: