This was the blog for Great River T'ai Chi and The T'ai Chi Centre from 2006-2023. This is now archive-only. You can find the schools at www.thetaichicentre.co.uk and www.greatrivertaichi.com
14 December 2010
Life Drawing
I am currently listening to a lovely programme on Radio 4 about life drawing. Life Drawing I have been life drawing since I was 14, and taught it in Scotland for a couple of years. For 9 years I have modelled for artists and classes too, and for years it paid my way through art college. Whether drawing, teaching or modelling, the life class is one of the few places in life that is purely positive, in my experience. It's a a real privilege to be a part of it. The programme is presented by Anneke Rice, who I was modelling for last year at a class in Teddington, by chance. She has a very good attitude to drawing... I hope that via the link you will be able to listen to the show at a later time via I-player.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment