This was the blog for Great River T'ai Chi and The T'ai Chi Centre from 2006-2023. This is now archive-only. You can find the schools at www.thetaichicentre.co.uk and www.greatrivertaichi.com
09 October 2010
Invitation
I will be redoing my website over the next month and adding some new sections including articles I have written for magazines, maps and venue pictures, instructor profiles and lots of new images. I am hoping to do an area relating the experiences of people's T'ai Chi study. If you are student of mine, or a student of any Great River instructor, please feel free to email me some text about any aspect of your T'ai Chi journey: how you started, why you still practice, things you find important about your study... whatever. Whether it's just a few lines, or a whole article, feel free to email me at the usual address, or via my website. I am not yet sure what shape this will take, I will wait to see what arrives...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment