08 August 2010

Street Action

I just received this from my good student Karen, whom many of you have met.

Hi friends!
I am writing to ask for sponsorship for an adventure I'll be embarking on in September- a team of 10 of us will be cycling to Brussels to raise money for Street Action, an organisation which supports partners in South Africa and Burundi working with street children. www.streetaction.org.
My personal target is to raise £1000, which will help put into practise the vision and conviction of Street Action, that no child should have to live on the streets. To donate towards this, please visit www.justgiving.com/karen-grace. Any size gift is welcome, from £5 to £500!! With 10 of us taking part in this challenge, there is potential to make a real difference if we involve all our friends and families!!
Thanks so much for your support. If you want to chase me on my bike to help me train, that is also welcome!!! Hehe!!


Karen xxx

No comments: