Thankyou to Mark for such powerful teaching at this week's fifth annual T'ai Chi Centre weeklong intensive. Thanks too to all who attended and brought such great energy and enthusiasm, not to mention cake and food each day. Well done to new folks who came along and thanks to everyone who helped organise the week and make it flow so well.
I will blog more in a week or two, with some photos too, as well as details of the books Mark mentioned. However, I am off again very soon to Dorset for some family time, so I will wait until I get back. If you have any good pictures from the week, please email or post me files and I will post them here. Next year we'll be in Hampton on the Thames...
I have a small problem here in Tooting as I am over-run with giant cucumbers from my greenhouse. Damien kindly watered my garden while I was away but now there's a glut of huge green cues. Anyone who can come and get one or two is welcome, if I'm not here, Duncan or David will be around. I will send any extras to class on Tuesday night. Janet is hosting get-togethers each Tuesday evening from 7pm during the break. All Mark's and my students are welcome, get in touch if you want to go.
Love and best wishes to all my T'ai Chi colleagues who came to the workshop, and all who couldn't make it this year; have a great summer.
1 comment:
We had a good time on Tuesday evening, 10 of us met, David brought cucumbers and as well as tai chi there was a lot of exchange on workshop gems. I advise insect repellant to those coming on Tuesday as Tim swallowed a fly and I got bitten viciously by some horrid black fly. We stay out until dark weather permitting. Janet
Post a Comment