Thanks to all those who have sent their deposits for Mark's Aberdeenshire workshops in May. All of both of our sessions for the rest of 2010 are now confirmed at the halls or venues we had planned, which are listed on the earlier post. I will also be assisting at all 3 remaining visits by Mark. When running a school, every now and then, one needs to make adjustments to times, dates, prices, venues, whatever, and then things settle down again very quickly. It is a very heartening experience to have the support and energy of great students and colleagues in Scotland, London and Sweden. I like the classics on this: 'deal with things when they are small'.
So far we have 17 people booked for the 5th annual weeklong in July. I don't need any deposits, but do let me know if you plan to come and if you can put any folks up.
Many thanks, Caro.
No comments:
Post a Comment