
Thanks to Anna for organising a wonderful couple of workshops for us at Nia, Gothenburg. We had 16 great students for 2 sessions of an introduction to push hands and partnerwork. Thanks too to Scott for coming along to assist me and to Mithila for her great company and fresh juices. It was my first time teaching abroad, and I was delighted with the quality of attention from all who came along. I will write more and post photos tomorrow, as tonight the internet connection is poor, for some reason. I have been invited back to teach in July, which may be out in the countryside by the sea. Also at least two of the Swedish folks hope to attend Mark's 5th annual T'ai Chi Centre weeklong intensive. I will post details for that again very soon. The plan so far is for me to teach in Sweden once a term, partnerwork will be our focus. More tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment