26 July 2007

UFO

Firstly, I know this has nothing to do with T'ai Chi, and secondly, let me just say that I have absolutely no interest in conspiracy theories or things that are wacky generally... However, on the Tube to class the other day there was a story way back on page 9 of one of the free newspapers about some lights in the sky this week at Stratford on Avon. Considering that Posh's cup size seems to have been reported with more interest, I am pointing you to these lovely pictures right now. Why it's not being more widely investigated, I have no idea. Personally I would be as happy with escaped weather balloons, laser displays or any natural phenomenon as I would the lights being signs of extra terrestrial life. I also apologise for the report being from the Daily Mail web site, but cheer yourself with the thought that you are reading it for free, thereby not funding them. I just feel really surprised that nobody is really interested. Maybe I spent to much time gazing up at the Northern Lights over the last few years, but illuminations in the sky seem to naturally draw the human gaze upward and out of its small, self-important sense of self. Enjoy!
PS. If any one has identified what the lights were, I'd love to know.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=470579&in_page_id=1770

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/low/england/hereford/worcs/3090649.stm

No comments: