07 January 2022

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all who still peek into this little portal. I hope you had a great Hogmanay and that the year ahead brings you joy and connection. 

I am tucked away until July 2022 writing a book on natural paints which was commissioned by a great UK publisher. I'll also be teaching with Dark Mountain Project, Schumacher College and Dartington Trust this year. Taichi classes with me continue online only each Tuesday morning as I have decided to take the sabbatical that never happened, as I don't call 'being unable to teach during a pandemic' the same thing as a conscious break from a beloved livelihood.

Classes with Mark resume next week in London, and classes with all of you in Scotland are publicised locally and here. If anyone teaching in Aberdeenshire would like me to put the class info on the Great River website and Instagram, just email me the details and I can put it up in minutes. 

In the meantime my personal Taichi practice remains outdoors, under a spreading oak tree, back where I used to do it, 35 years ago. Other than that, I am keeping myself to myself and looking forward to turning 50 at the end of the month. All good wishes to you from the seaside. Caro.

No comments: