NB. In our final email of a moment ago, the writer says she is not a life coach herself, but works for the online directory. This begs the question, how could she write some unique content about the coaching, and its relevance to , say, T'ai Chi players, as offered in the first email?
Hi Caroline,
I found your website while searching for help and advice with achieving a good balance within their life and reduce stress levels. I think your website looks great and am impressed with the content which seems like it must be very helpful to your visitors.
I am contacting you because I work for a website called the Lifecoach Directory and I think that our interests are well aligned.
I found a section in your site where I think some extra relevant information could be helpful for your visitors and I wanted to ask if you would provide a link to our website please:http://www.li*****-directory.org.uk/articles/spirituality.ht**
Possibly from your page here:http://www.greatrivertaichi.co.uk/resources.html
I think our site could be a useful resource for those looking for support or general advice about life coaching and improving their life, work and relationship situation to get the most out of life. If it would help, I would be more than happy to write some unique content for your website to accompany the link?
Thank you very much for your time Caroline, I hope to hear from you soon,
I am contacting you because I work for a website called the Lifecoach Directory and I think that our interests are well aligned.
I found a section in your site where I think some extra relevant information could be helpful for your visitors and I wanted to ask if you would provide a link to our website please:http://www.li*****-directory.org.uk/articles/spirituality.ht**
Possibly from your page here:http://www.greatrivertaichi.co.uk/resources.html
I think our site could be a useful resource for those looking for support or general advice about life coaching and improving their life, work and relationship situation to get the most out of life. If it would help, I would be more than happy to write some unique content for your website to accompany the link?
Thank you very much for your time Caroline, I hope to hear from you soon,
J***** Mc********
Dear J*****, thanks for your email. I am sorry but I only link to people and organisations that I have used or know personally.
All the best, Caroline Ross.
Hi Caroline
Thanks for getting back to me. I completely understand, is there something I can do to help you get to know what we do a bit more and instil some confidence in us?
Thanks
J***** Mc********
J***** Mc********
Dear J*****, That's an interesting question...
I must be extremely old-fashioned, but what I meant was, I literally only recommend to my students courses or practices that I have personally done, or services, such as a massage, that I have personally received. I know this is not at all like most of the web, and it's why I will not do sponsored links, and so on, despite constantly being asked to. It's a matter of trust, I guess. I also do not do Linkedin, or Facebook or Twitter as I am totally uninterested in 'boosting my business', as I have plenty of excellent students, who either find me by word of mouth, seeing my website, blog, my taichifinder listing or banners at venues. I find people who are 'browsing for spirituality' make poor students and do not apply themselves to the work.
So, I am sure you are an excellent practitioner, and a genuine and lovely person. I hope to bump into you one day! In the mean time, it is not through any lack of confidence that I do not wish to link to you... It's just that as yet, I do not know you in the real world.
I am sure you will understand.
Good luck with all your ventures, best, Caro.
No comments:
Post a Comment