21 October 2011

Great River T'ai Chi Website

I have just been writing a few updates for our website www.greatrivertaichi.co.uk as the dates were a wee bit behind times. It is now updated. To see the updates remember to press refresh on your browser window to reload the updated pages, rather than see old versions from your computer's cache. Apart from updating the events and particulars, there aren't major changes, as the site is mainly for reference of our approach and so folks can see pictures of classes, see where we have sessions, guage what it might be like to come along, and find out who I studied with. However, next year, assuming finances allow, I will be revamping the website: or rather David will, as he builds my site for me. There will be lots of new pictures, more resources and also articles I have written for T'ai Chi magazines, as well as a few reviews of books that are very useful to us, etc. It will be hosted in a way that means I'll be able to update it without needing to bother David, too. I would like to invite any contributions form Great River students; whether your experiences of study, a story from class, a picture of you doing T'ai Chi in a far-flung place, a T'ai Chi drawing, or whatever. There's no hurry, but I would love to have a space online for this kind of thing.

No comments: