09 June 2006

BTCCA Grand Opening 15-16th July, London

Below is the text from the email I received from Steven Moore (see link to his blog T'ai Chi Heartwork at side of page). I have checked with him and all who would like to attend are welcome to. If you are my student, please let me know by email first, as I will be organising a meet-up in London when we arrive. Folks who are not my students should go to Steven's blog and contact him from there. I know this part of London pretty well and am happy to give travel information, etc. John Kells was a beloved student of Dr Chi. My teacher Mark Raudva was a student of John Kells for many years.

British Tai Chi Chuan Association Grand Opening

Two days of Tai Chi and Heartwork with Grand Master John Kells.

Sat 15 July 1-8pm, Sun 16 July 12-6pm, £50 for the lot, £40 per day.

Open to students of John Kells, ex-students of John Kells, students of students of John Kells, friends, family, well-meaning interested people in general, no matter your level. Please let others know.

This is the first time JK has taught publicly for 5 years.

183 Royal College St Camden London NW1 www.btcca.com

No comments: