21 June 2006

As some of you may know, we will be selling our house in the autumn but I will be staying in Aberdeenshire to carry on teaching T'ai Chi during term time, and I will travel to London to study during holidays. All workshops with Mark should continue as normal but at different venues, such as students' houses and the great halls in Inverurie and Aberdeen. The flat at a friend's house which I had hoped to move into has fallen through due to family events, so I wanted to put feelers out now to find another place to live. If you have any thoughts or ideas, do feel free to contact me.

I would like to rent either an inexpensive flat, cottage or rooms in a house. I would prefer to be near Inverurie but not in the town itself. Having been a WWOOF host for several years, I am happy with the idea of work exchange as well as money exchange and have plenty of gardening experience. My requirements are space to sleep and set up my pc at a desk, a kitchen that I can cook in and a room that I can practice T'ai Chi in and teach about 6 folks in on a Sunday, (my own room or a lounge, for instance, would be fine.) Past those specific needs, I am totally flexible.

Incidentally, all students from any class are welcome to the last class of term which will be at McLymont Hall, 43a Holburn St., Aberdeen on Tuesday 27th June at 7.30pm.

No comments: