05 April 2006

Easter

I will be in London studying with my teacher from 10th - 17th April, but I should be able get to my email every couple of days. I know this is well in advance, but in August, David and myself will be working with Mark to get photo and video resources together for our T'ai Chi, with a view to making it available to all Mark's students and all his student's students, initially. I have the loan of a good video camera but am open to suggestions as to what is most appropriate and easy to use, as we will be editing digitally. Also if anyone has a digital SLR, lights or tripod that they could loan us, I would be very grateful to hear from you.

Classes continue at the house over Easter on Thursday evenings from 7-9pm and Sundays from 2-6pm, including Easter Sunday.

No comments: